America’s sweetheart recipe couldn’t be easier to make! This tender, juicy and insanely delicious Grilled Ranch Chicken is coated in our 100% natural and flavorful Dill Seeds + Herbs Dip & Spread.
Make amazingly tender and juicy grilled chicken with no dry ends by placing the chicken breasts in a freezer bag and evenly pounding them out, together with the top hump.
- 3 tablespoons of Dill Seeds + Herbs Dip & Spread
- 1 Chicken Breast
- ½ a Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 6 to 7 Green Beans
- 2 small to medium Potatoes
- Salt to taste
- Wash the chicken breast and rub it with salt and 2 tablespoons of Booombay’s Dill Seeds + Herbs Dip & Spread.
- Wash the carrot and peel it.
- Wash the green beans and clean it well.
- Blanch the carrot and green beans in salted water.
- Wash the potatoes and prick them before boiling in salted water.
- Cut the onion into rings.
- Heat the griddle pan and cook the chicken till it's light brown on both sides.
- Allow to rest.
- Cook the sliced onions in the same pan until it's browned on both sides.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them to your preferred consistency.
- Season them with salt and 1 tbsp Boombay’s Dill Seeds + Herbs Dip & Spread.
- Serve the chicken breast with the mash and 3 vegetables.