If there ever were a curry for the soul, we bet this hearty and delicious one-pot Pumpkin Thai curry would take the crown. The dish is made using wholesome and easy to find ingredients that include our Peanut + Lime Dip & Spread, and the recipe can be easily customized to enjoy a double or triple serving.
This creamy curry will last you about 2 to 3 days when refrigerated in an airtight container. Reheat the leftovers in a pan or microwave, and reheat only the amount you wish to eat, as doing it over and over can hamper the taste of the curry. Once nice and warm, serve it with some steamed rice or any other side of choice.
- 4 tablespoons of Boombay’s Peanut + Lime Dip & Spread
- 400 millilitres of Coconut Milk
- 150 grams of Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons of Coconut Flakes
- ½ cup of Cooked Rice
- 2 teaspoon of Oil of choice, preferably Sesame Oil
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Clean the pumpkin nicely and cut it into cubes.
- Rub it with 1 teaspoon of oil and salt before roast it in a preheated oven.
- Roast until the pumpkin has cooked and caramelised.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and roast the coconut flakes.
- Heat a pot on medium heat and add a few drops of oil.
- Add our Peanut + Lime Dip & Spread, coconut milk and mix well before seasoning with salt.
- Add roasted pumpkin and bring the curry to a slight simmer.
- Take it off the heat and cover it to let the flavours infuse.
- Heat a pan and add a few drops of oil.
- Add roasted coconut and cooked rice to the pan and season them with salt.
Enjoy the rice and curry with a topping of chopped coriander leaves.