- Fresh mozzarella retains at least 52 percent water, so it’s best to cut it and set aside the slices on a paper or tea towel to remove the excess moisture; let it sit for at least 15 minutes before putting them on your pizza.
- Once the pizza is out of the oven, cut it into even slices and serve with a side of Boombay’s 100% natural Dill Seeds + Herbs Dip & Spread.
- 3 tablespoons of Boombay’s Dill Seeds + Herbs Dip & Spread
- 2 Pizza Bases
- 4 to 6 tablespoons of Margherita sauce
- 5 to 7 pieces of Fresh Cheese like mozzarella
- Basil to garnish
Spread the sauce on your favourite pizza base and layer it with the cheese.
- Cook the pizza as per packet instructions or your preference.
- Once the pizza is cooked, top it with some basil.
- Dip it in Boombay’s Dill Seeds + Herbs Dip & Spread and enjoy.