- If you’re looking for enhanced flavours, opt for fresh fish, not previously frozen, and organic mushrooms. When in a pinch for time, frozen-thawed fillets are also a good option.
- Serve this quick recipe with rice to soak up the wonderful sauce, a crisp and cool green salad and some dinner rolls.
- 3 tablespoons of Boombay's Tamarind + Spice Dip & Spread
- 250 grams of your favourite White Fish Fillets
- 100 grams of Carrots
- 100 grams of Broccoli
On the flesh side of the fish, rub our Tamarind + Spice Dip & Spread and sprinkle in some salt and pepper
- Pan fry the fish skin side down for 3 minutes, cover with a lid and continue to cook for 2 minutes or until the fish is firm to touch
- In a separate pot, boil some water with salt and blanch the vegetables
- Drain and then dry them on a paper towel to remove any excess water
- Plate the fish nicely with the veggies on the side
- Drizzle over our Tamarind + Spice Dip & Spread for a blast of extra flavour