Home grown or store bought sprouts can be used for this recipe. In both cases, before blanching, wash the sprouts thoroughly to remove their earthy smell. typical smell. Go for tender sprouts if you like your sprouts raw or mix them with micro greens.
- 3 tablespoons of Boombay's Cashew + Mustard Dip & Spread
- 1 cup of mixed Sprouts
- 1 small Tomato
- 1 small Cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of Couscous
- ½ small Onion
- Crushed Roasted Peanuts to garnish
- Spiced Chana Dal to garnish
- Coriander to garnish
- Wash the sprouts and blanch them in salted water.
- Wash the onion, tomato and cucumber.
- Peel the cucumber and remove the skin of the onion.
- Finely chop all three vegetables.
- Chop the coriander.
- Cook the couscous as per package instructions.
- Take a big bowl and add the blanched sprouts.
- Add the veggies and mix well.
- Drizzle Boombay’s Cashew + Mustard Dip & Spread beforing mixing everything once more.
Top your salad with crushed roasted peanuts, spiced chana dal and chopped coriander leaves for that extra crunch!