- Making hard-boiled eggs should always begin with cool water. Bringing up the temperature of the water and eggs together helps in even cooking and prevents the eggs from cracking.
- 4 boiled eggs
- 2 green chillies slit in the middle
- 1 teaspoon of nigella seeds
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 small onion pureed in the mixer
- 200 millilitres of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay’s Cashew + Mustard Dip & Spread
- Salt to taste
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a pan and once heated, add nigella seeds. Once the seeds start to splatter, pour in the onion paste. Sprinkle some salt and turmeric into the mix and sauté until translucent.
- Add 2 tablespoons of our Cashew + Mustard Dip & Spread and ½ cup of water to the mix before bringing it to a simmer.
- Pour in the coconut milk and then add green chillies and boiled eggs to the pan.
- Cook the curry for a couple more minutes and then add in some salt to taste.
- Serve the curry warm with steamed white rice.