As kale is a heartier green than most lettuces, the salad won't become limp after topping it with Boombay’s Sweet Mustard Dip & Spread. Unlike lettuce which is only good for 2 to 3 hours in a salad, kale gets better with age and is the perfect travel snack for 6 to 8 hour long journeys or picnics.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay's Sweet Mustard Dip & Spread
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 Red Apple
- 5 to 6 stems of Kale
- Few pieces of Caramelised Walnuts
- De-stem, wash and then dry the kale leaves thoroughly.
- Cut both the apples into matchstick-sized pieces.
- Take a big plate and make a bed of kale leaves in it.
- Top the kale leaves with apple sticks and caramelised walnuts.
- Use our Sweet Mustard Dip & Spread as your salad dressing and enjoy!