To serve as a complete meal, add Steamed Jasmine Rice, Thai Fried Rice, Pineapple Fried Rice or Coconut Rice on the side.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of Boombay’s Lime Leaf + Lemongrass Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 Chicken Leg, L piece with bone
- Salt to taste
- Wash the chicken leg and drain the excess water.
- Season the leg with salt and then marinate with 3-4 tablespoons of our Lime Leaf + Lemongrass Stir Fry Sauce.
- Keep the marinated leg in the fridge for 40 minutes or preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C on the ‘grill’ setting and cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Keep the chicken leg out of the fridge to bring it to room temperature.
- Place the chicken leg on the baking tray and in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cover the chicken leg with foil if the oven runs too hot.
- Flip the chicken leg at the 15 minutes mark and bake it until it turns golden brown and is completely cooked through.
- Serve it with a side of salad.