- You know your corn is cooked when you press a kernel and it shoots out its sweet liquid.
- Do not overcook the corn or it will become mushy.
- 1 tablespoon of Boombay’s Kokum + Green Chilli Dressing
- 1 medium-size Corn ears
Husk the corn, if needed
- Heat a grill pan and grill the corn until its kernels turn golden brown and look charred
- Remove the corn from the grill
- Alternatively, the corn can be roasted on an open flame on a gas stove
- Brush over the corn with our Kokum + Green Chilli Dressing