In most ramen recipes, miso paste is used to make the broth. But with this noodle bowl, enjoy a completely unique ramen experience with nutty and slightly peppery broth flavours that come from our 100% natural, Black Sesame + Timur Pepper Stir Fry Sauce.
- Store the noodles and soup in separate containers to keep the noodles from getting mushy and absorbing all the broth.
- We recommend you add in the noodles just before serving.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay’s Black Sesame + Timur Pepper Stir Fry Sauce
- 50 grams of minced Chicken
- 100 grams of Noodles
- 30 grams of Bok Choy
- 120 millilitres of Broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a sauce pan add the minced chicken and broth and bring to a boil
- Strain the mince once it's cooked and keep both the mince and the broth aside
- In a bowl add our Black Sesame + Timur Pepper Stir Fry Sauce along with some of the broth
- Stir well to form a loose paste
- Arrange the noodles and bok choy in the bowl
- Spoon on the cooked and reserved mince
- Add in rest of the broth and slurp to enjoy!