Eggs of all shapes and forms can be found in almost every Korean dish, at any time of day. We add a western spin to a Korean breakfast plate which includes fried eggs, Kimchi, fruits, Boombay’s 100% natural Black Sesame + Timur Pepper Stir Fry Sauce, and of course, Japanese-style white bread.
Cook the perfect Sunny Side Up Egg:
Crack an egg into a small ramekin and slowly add it to the skillet; repeat the same with another egg, placing it on the other side of the skillet. Cover with a tight lid and cook, uninterrupted, for about 2 to 2 ½ minutes till the whites are completely set but the yolks are still runny.
- 1 tablespoon of Boombay’s Black Sesame + Timur Pepper Stir Fry Sauce
- Few pieces of Kimchi (make it yourself!)
- 1 Egg
- 1 to 2 pieces of your favourite bread, preferably sourdough
- 2 to 3 leaves of Lettuce
- 3 to 4 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of Butter of choice
- Clean the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half if they are big
- Chop the kimchi into bite-sized pieces
- Heat butter in a pan and toast both pieces of bread
- Once the bread is out of the pan, toss in the cherry tomatoes for a few seconds
- Spread our Black Sesame + Timur Stir Fry Sauce on the toast