Inspired from the smoky flavours and lightly charred meat textures from a backyard bbq grill. This shrimp kabobs or shrimp skewers recipe takes a quick-cooking protein and a handful of basic ingredients to make a deliciously healthy dip and grilled shrimp in just minutes.
Dip the crispy shrimps in our 100% natural Chilli + Caramel Sauce for extra flavour. For an even quicker recipe, ditch the skewers and just toss all the ingredients in a pan with a splash of water.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay's Chilli + Caramel Sauce
- 15 to 20 pieces of Shrimp
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of Oil
- 5 to 6 Skewers
- Soak the skewer for 30 minutes in water
- Wash and de-vein the shrimp before draining the water
- Thread the shrimps on the skewers
- Heat oil on medium high heat on a non-stick or cast iron pan
- Place the skewers on the pan and cook the shrimps until they're caramelised on one side
- Turn the shrimps over and and cook the other side
- Plate the skewers and pour our Chilli + Caramel Sauce in a small bowl
- Dip the skewers in the sauce and enjoy