Give the falafel balls room to breathe by cooking only a few at a time on the pan. This helps in keeping the temperature of the oil from dropping, and also prevents the falafel balls from bumping into each other while they cook.
- 4 tablespoons of Boombay's Garlic Vegan Mayo
- 225 grams of Dried Kabuli Chana (Dried Chickpea)
- 30 grams of Coriander
- 20 grams of Parsley
- 10 grams of Mint
- 50 grams of Whites of Spring Onion
- 2 teaspoon of minced Garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Salt to taste
- Soak dried kabuli chana overnight in water.
- Combine dried kabuli chana, herbs, the whites of spring onions, garlic, cumin, coriander and salt with 1 tablespoon of our Garlic Vegan Mayo in a food processor jar
- Pulse until the kabuli chana is very finely minced, stopping to scrape down the sides of the food processor when necessary
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes
- Gently shape mixture to equal size falafel balls
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the falafel balls until brown on all sides
- Serve with our Garlic Vegan Mayo for an explosive flavour bomb!