- Choosing the bread – Opt for a denser, moister whole-grain bread such as Sourdough, Focaccia or Ciabatta, which comes in slices thick enough to withstand the heat when toasted.
- Buying the avocado – Go for the avocado with dark green skin that feels firm to the touch, and keep it out on the kitchen counter so it can fully ripen.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay’s Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 2 slices of your favourite Bread
- 1 Avocado
- 2 to 3 pieces of Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of Butter or Olive Oil
- Roasted Sesame Seeds to garnish
Slice the avocado
- Heat a pan on medium heat to toast two slices of bread
- Once ready, top the bread with avocado slices and cherry tomatoes
- Season the avocado toast with salt and pepper
- Drizzle our Roasted Sesame Dressing on top and enjoy
Top the toast with roasted sesame seeds for a beautiful finish