Serve the chicken with grilled vegetables and rice, or slice it over a bed of noodles and julienned vegetables that are lightly tossed in a roasted sesame marinade.
The leftover marinade can also be added to the recipe as a sauce for noodles or rice, or to accompany the chicken. In this case it first needs to be heated to a boil for at least 30 seconds.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay’s Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 Chicken Steak
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup of your favourite variety of Rice
- Use our Roasted Sesame Dressing as a marinade for the chicken steaks and salt for 1 hour
- Wash the rice thoroughly and soak it in water for 10 minutes
- Heat a frying pan with cooking oil and pan-fry the chicken until golden brown
- In the meantime, cook the rice in a cooker or a pan
- Take a serving plate and arrange the chicken and rice on it
- Serve with our Roasted Sesame Dressing and some cut veggies on the side