Quick and easy to make, Shu Si Kai has a spot on everyone’s menu! The chicken-based dish is topped with our Roasted Sesame Dressing, which gives it its heavenly nutty aroma. Make your plate of the popular dish at home with our delicious recipe.
Serve the chicken with grilled vegetables and rice, or slice it over a bed of noodles and julienned vegetables that are lightly tossed in a roasted sesame marinade.
The leftover marinade can also be added to the recipe as a sauce for noodles or rice, or to accompany the chicken. In this case it first needs to be heated to a boil for at least 30 seconds.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay’s Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 Chicken Steak
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup of your favourite variety of Rice
- Use our Roasted Sesame Dressing as a marinade for the chicken steaks and salt for 1 hour
- Wash the rice thoroughly and soak it in water for 10 minutes
- Heat a frying pan with cooking oil and pan-fry the chicken until golden brown
- In the meantime, cook the rice in a cooker or a pan
- Take a serving plate and arrange the chicken and rice on it
- Serve with our Roasted Sesame Dressing and some cut veggies on the side