- Refrigerate the chicken salad in an airtight container to keep it fresh and tasty for a week.
- Before serving, give it a nice stir and for extra flavour sprinkle over some salt and pepper.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay's Black Pepper Vegan Mayo
- 4 pieces of your favourite Bread
- 100 grams of Chicken Breast
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
Wash the chicken
- Bring a pot of water to boil with a bay leaf and a few whole peppercorns and salt
- Add the chicken breast in the pot, cover with a lid and cook until completely cooked
- Shred the cooked chicken and set it aside to cool
- Mix in our Black Pepper Vegan Mayo with the chicken
- Apply butter on one side of the bread and smear a layer of our 100% plant-based mayo
- Divide the chicken mixture between the two pieces of bread and assemble the sandwich