Parsi cuisine is a delectable fusion of Persian and Indian cooking, which is what gives it its unique flavours and aromas. One such dish for the soul is the Parsi chicken sandwich, a popular snack, usually served as an appetizer on all kinds of special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, family dinners and picnics. Become the life of the party by adding Boombay’s 100% natural Black Pepper Vegan Mayo to this classic dish for that extra peppery punch.
- Refrigerate the chicken salad in an airtight container to keep it fresh and tasty for a week.
- Before serving, give it a nice stir and for extra flavour sprinkle over some salt and pepper.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay's Black Pepper Vegan Mayo
- 4 pieces of your favourite Bread
- 100 grams of Chicken Breast
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- Wash the chicken
- Bring a pot of water to boil with a bay leaf and a few whole peppercorns and salt
- Add the chicken breast in the pot, cover with a lid and cook until completely cooked
- Shred the cooked chicken and set it aside to cool
- Mix in our Black Pepper Vegan Mayo with the chicken
- Apply butter on one side of the bread and smear a layer of our 100% plant-based mayo
- Divide the chicken mixture between the two pieces of bread and assemble the sandwich