- Got soggy makhana as leftovers? Make them into a yummy power snack loaded with healthy almonds and cashews.
- Unroasted makhana are soft and chewy to taste so it’s essential to roast them well.
- 100 grams of Makhana (Fox Nuts)
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay’s Five Chilli Oil
- Salt to taste
- In a wide pan, add 2 tablespoons of our Five Chilli Oil and leave it to heat at the lowest flame
- When the oil starts to bubble from the corners of the pan, add in the makhana and mix well
- Roast the makhana for about 5 minutes without any extra oil
- Once the makhana becomes crispy & crunchy, you know it’s ready to enjoy!