A fiery flavour bomb that’s popular in Indo Chinese cuisine, the Schezwan Sauce is made with red chillies, garlic and ginger. The spicy condiment can be served with any dish of choice in any way you like. Here, we bring you the delicious szechwan chilli flavours combined with a creamy dip, that’ll make you reach for one more bite, every time.
If you don't have homemade curd, mix 100 gram of store bought Greek Yogurt with our spicy Schezwan Sauce to have that bar experience, right at home - just elevated.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay’s Schezwan Sauce
- 160 grams of homemade or store bought Curd
- 2 tablespoons of Coriander stems
- Take a piece of muslin cloth and place the curd in it
- Place the muslin cloth on a colander and keep a bowl underneath to catch the curd whey
- The curd needs to be hung for 3 to 4 hours or until it becomes creamy in texture
- Mix hung curd and coriander stems in a bowl and let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Add our Schezwan Sauce on top of it the mixture
- Enjoy the dip on crackers or as a sandwich spread