For a delicious bowl of Cacio e Pepe, mix Boombay’s Black Pepper Vegan Mayo with cooked Spaghetti or Bucatini. These types of long and smooth noodles are “toothy” or thick enough to stand up against our creamy mayo, which also makes for a great pasta sauce.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of Boombay's Black Pepper Vegan Mayo
- 125 grams of Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- 1 drop of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon or more of freshly crushed Black Pepper to garnish
- Salt to taste
- Boil the pasta in salted water with a drop of olive oil
- Strain the pasta and reserve 3 tablespoon of boiling water
- In a pan take butter or olive oil and add some freshly ground pepper, 2 tablespoons of our Black Pepper Vegan Mayo and 1 tablespoon of pasta water to loosen up the mayo
- Add the cooked pasta and stir to mix well or until the sauce has coated the pasta
Crush some black pepper over the pasta and enjoy!