- In a bowl, add Boombay's Dill Seeds + Herbs Dip & Spread along with the heavy greens like cabbage and broccoli before nicely tossing all the ingredients together.
- Leave the mix to rest before adding in the remaining ingredients and finishing with a final toss to evenly coat them in our 100% natural Dip & Spread.
- Pick your choice of grains, nuts, seeds or anything else as salad toppers to make interesting salad variations. While this recipe (ironically) comes with ingredients, you can still use “everything” you have in your fridge for this salad.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay’s Dill Seeds + Herbs Dip & Spread
- 1 cup of Corn
- 5 to 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Carrot
- Cranberries to garnish
- A few pieces of Croutons
- Wash and boil corn kernels in salted water
- Cut cherry tomatoes if they are big
- Slice open the avocado, deseed it and cut it into cubes
- Wash carrot, peel it and grate or julienne it
- Take a big salad bowl and fill it with all the ingredients
- Use our Dill Seeds + Herbs Dip & Spread as the salad dressing and mix well
Enjoy with a topping of dry cranberries