Endless varieties of fusion street foods found in the bustling streets of Mumbai. This South Indian and Indo Chinese fusion dish is loaded with not just amazing flavours but is also rich in nutritional value.
Spread the batter liberally and evenly spoon the oil around to make a crispier dosa, before topping it with our delicious schezwan sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of Boombay's Schezwan Sauce
- 200 grams of Dosa Batter, homemade or store bought
- 2 tablespoons of your favourite Chutney
- Heat a non-stick or cast iron dosa pan
- Spread your dosa batter on the pan
- Alternatively, prepare the dosa as per package instruction
- Once the dosa is cooked from one side, smear our Schezwan Sauce on it
- Fold the dosa and serve it with our Schezwan Sauce for more of the hot spicy flavour